Sunday, January 18, 2009

More LOVE!

With all the love being thrown around on this blog lately I could not help myself. This picture is perfect in it's simplicity and innocence...but I don't think I could let my kid give a pig this much love.

11 Comments for OSL:

Suzi said...

The picture is coming up. Hmmm...

Suzi said...

Yeah, that picture cracks me up!

Anne said...

I call that Love without questions.

Michelle said...

Very sweet picture, but what a yucky kiss. LOL!!

Janah @ So Not Mom-a-licious said...

That is hilarious! I don't know what I would do if that were my kid!

shydub said...

such a loving baby, doesn't understand yet whats yucky or not.
that is funny!

The Mind of a Mom said...

I guess he was taste-testing his meal?? LoL
What a cutie-patootie!

Mommy Works Online said...

That's a little too much love for me also. Aak!

Madhu said...

Hummmmm,

Very lovelyyyyyyyyy

kjamama said...

How cute is that!? Great picture!

Yaya said...

Hahahaha!

Priceless!