Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Background

Warning. This is still a mess. Work in progress...

13 Comments for OSL:

Mel said...

I'm liking it so far. Very wintery.

Doris Sturm said...

I agree! A nice, cool, soothing colors. Feels good to the ole eyeballs ;-)

jane augenstein said...

Hey, Julia, I like it! Love B&W pictures, looks good!!! ;-)

Suzi said...

Looking good!

Pricilla said...

I love the header photo...kind of says it all, eh?
I am uploading your photos now.

Yaya said...

Pretty!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Girl, do something with that header, I cannot properly read the title, m'dear!

Just buggin' you...I like the green, a LOT. Who would ever imagine this is the blog of a botanist? lol Does the GREEN and all the TREES, which you could no doubt identify by a single twig, give anyone a hint???!!!

Ms Snarky Pants said...

Ohhh me likey!

Miss Dot said...

Lovely! The trees are so beautiful...

The Mind of a Mom said...

Sorry Julia I have to side with Olde Dame, I'm no so sure... ~ Kidding!!
I like the green colour it is very pretty! And the black and white trees are really cute!

Rural Rambler said...

I'm liking it. I like B&W too. I love undressed trees. Yes it is looking very nice :)

Vixen said...

So very artistic. I like it.

Sharkbytes said...

I LIKE the background.