Today we had some extra tenants in our little spit of a creek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Day the Swallows Came Home
The tree swallows are here already. They arrived January 30 much to my dismay. Swooping and calling and chirping their merry song over my ...
-
My husband's birthday was over the weekend. He had only one birthday wish. He wanted me to shave my legs. "You know I like my women...
-
Never being one to back out of a Christmas Card challenge: Ella's Christmas Revenge Here's to babies butts busting out presents for...
-
This has been a bad few weeks...as I have explained with the swine flu. However, things can get worse. Over the past year good things have ...
7 comments:
Cute!
PS that pic didn't come through in email :(
It just showed up blank :( :(
Oh how cute! But watch for the pellets that they leave behind :o)
that is adorable.
I loved it when I lived in Chicago, and the geese would make thier annual visit.
How fun!
What a beautiful picture!
I love those geese but they sure can get feisty!
We have these guys at our house too. They're sure mean little buggers.
Post a Comment