Like most people, or rather like bloggers, since we bloggers are not like other people, I have a meter on my blog which tracks a lot of stuff which I don't understand at all.
Luckily, I am able to figure out what key words means. And I am humored about several of the word combinations that have resulted in somebody out there finding this blog here.
These are the top fifteen for your reading enjoyment:
1. see a rooster's rear end
2. do cats mourn the loss of the dead kittens
3. dead cat blood mouth
4. two dead cats
5. chickens have no feathers on their butt
6. bainbridge island rooster
7. cat hung up dead
8. raccoons eating goldfish
9. costco frozen lasagna
10. how to move to simpler life on the oregon coast
11. cat rubs and meows a lot
12. goldfish in bags law
13. baby tree swallow formula
14. if my cat is 6 years old, my dog is 3 years old and my horse is 12 years old what would be the equivalent.... (the rest got cut off)
15. round chicken coop
16. ground squirrel abatement
Therefore, by this account all I have going on at my blog is dead cats and naked chickens. Yep, that about sums it up! Two Dead Cats, Why Me is a post that keeps on giving. I would have never imagined that. And there are numerous posts where I make fun of and disparage the fact our chickens are bald, so go figure.
All I have to do is add in the occasional serving of a juicy lasagna story and some baby tree swallows to round out the conversation. Otherwise, I think I need to throw in the towel about now. Happy googling folks.