Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Interview With Wyatt

I saw this cute kid's interview at Farm Dreams and had to play along. My victim was of course my amiable son Wyatt who is 4 years and 6 months in age. I guess I could really call this "Wyatt Week."

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

Wyatt - "Don't say bad words." (Pretty accurate here! And bad words include:poop, fart, funk as in "funk in the trunk." There are times when he uses these words every other word like some men use the F word. This must stop!)

2.What makes your mom happy?

Wyatt - "Smiles."

3. What makes your mom sad?

Wyatt - "No hugs."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Wyatt - "Smiles."

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?

Wyatt - "Be a farmer." (Huh?)

6. How old is your mom?

Wyatt - "Five....I have no idea. TELL ME!!!" (For the record-38.)

7. How tall is your mom?

Wyatt - "REALLY tall." (5'11")

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Wyatt - "Um, ummm, give the horses some water." (Where do they get these ideas??)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Wyatt - "Take a nap." (Not really....usually I have Ella!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Wyatt - "I don't know."

11. What is your mom really good at?

Wyatt - "Cooking dinner."

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Wyatt - "Making the horse pastures clean...The ones that are really big." (Translation: the pastures are 3/4 of an acre...in my defense, I can't possibly clean all the sh**around here!)

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Wyatt - "I don't know." (I currently am employed in child care at a house of insanity.)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Wyatt - "Veggies." (Nice...evidently I am giving a good example!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Wyatt - "Makes dinner, fixes toys."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Wyatt - "Wendy." (From Bob the Builder.) I can take that.

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Wyatt - "Play at the sand pile."

18. How are you and your mom the same?

Wyatt - "Cause we're people."

19. How are you and your mom different?

Wyatt - "Cause my mom and dad are bigger and we are littler."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Wyatt - "Cause she gives me kisses and hugs and lugs and polymugs."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Wyatt - "Riding dirt bikes."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Wyatt - "Ann's for a hike." (I backpack Ella and take Wyatt on a march around my neighbors trail in the hills.)

12 Comments for OSL:

liza said...

Awww! That's so cute! Wyatt is so witty. :) I like it when kids are talking especially when they say the sweetest and the funniest things. :D

blueviolet said...

That was really cute! I love this:
Cause she gives me kisses and hugs and lugs and polymugs.

Suzi said...

I know I got a preview, but had to let you know that was fun. I am going to have to steal this and use it with my 3 monkeys.

Grand Pooba said...

Awww so cute! I love what comes out of 4 year old's mouths!

Kendra said...

Oh I love this post...I'll have to do the same...to cute!

Mammatalk said...

Now, that is one darling interview!
Thanks for supporting me on my Blog Jog. I am just visiting those that signed up a little late today and can't believe I didn't hit you on the actual day. Pardon my limp. Still recovering! ;-)

EL said...

OH this is so cute!! love his little answers, short and to the point! ha.

fidget said...

that is so sweet! <3

DiPaola Momma said...

See I wanted a laugh and instead you gave me a BIG SMILE.. you like those don't ya you veggie-eating-no-horse-poo-cleaning-dinner-cooking-dirt-bike-riding-TALL-AS-A-FREAKIN'-model-hike-takin'-toy-fixin-nap-takin'-five-year-old-farmer you?!!

Yaya said...

Great interview!

ga.farmwoman said...

Wyatt did really good!
It reminds me of when my oldest son was in kindergarten and they had a something similar for Mother's Day.
On the one for Mom's favorite food it said "beans". It also said I was 12 inches tall.
I must admit I have gotten quite bigger over the years. lol..
Great interview, Wyatt.

Pam

Ann said...

Wyatt knows all :-)) Can't wait till Ella is old enogh to answer too! It is also Ann's favorite thing to have Julia, Wyatt and Ella come over for a hike. Also my dog Silvie Sue can't live without them.