I saw this cute kid's interview at Farm Dreams and had to play along. My victim was of course my amiable son Wyatt who is 4 years and 6 months in age. I guess I could really call this "Wyatt Week."
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Wyatt - "Don't say bad words." (Pretty accurate here! And bad words include:poop, fart, funk as in "funk in the trunk." There are times when he uses these words every other word like some men use the F word. This must stop!)
2.What makes your mom happy?
Wyatt - "Smiles."
3. What makes your mom sad?
Wyatt - "No hugs."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Wyatt - "Smiles."
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Wyatt - "Be a farmer." (Huh?)
6. How old is your mom?
Wyatt - "Five....I have no idea. TELL ME!!!" (For the record-38.)
7. How tall is your mom?
Wyatt - "REALLY tall." (5'11")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Wyatt - "Um, ummm, give the horses some water." (Where do they get these ideas??)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Wyatt - "Take a nap." (Not really....usually I have Ella!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Wyatt - "I don't know."
11. What is your mom really good at?
Wyatt - "Cooking dinner."
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Wyatt - "Making the horse pastures clean...The ones that are really big." (Translation: the pastures are 3/4 of an acre...in my defense, I can't possibly clean all the sh**around here!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Wyatt - "I don't know." (I currently am employed in child care at a house of insanity.)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Wyatt - "Veggies." (Nice...evidently I am giving a good example!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Wyatt - "Makes dinner, fixes toys."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wyatt - "Wendy." (From Bob the Builder.) I can take that.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Wyatt - "Play at the sand pile."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Wyatt - "Cause we're people."
19. How are you and your mom different?
Wyatt - "Cause my mom and dad are bigger and we are littler."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Wyatt - "Cause she gives me kisses and hugs and lugs and polymugs."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Wyatt - "Riding dirt bikes."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Wyatt - "Ann's for a hike." (I backpack Ella and take Wyatt on a march around my neighbors trail in the hills.)
Rising from the ashes of five years toil on a new house and property is a mom with more to write regarding the primitive survival skills acq...
I ask you gentle reader, "How much would you pay for a lasagna?" because I have been faced with this daunting brain teaser over th...
We celebrated my son's birthday today and I just HAD to share the cupcakes I made. I love the pirate cupcake liners I found in the groce...
I see the glittering diamonds in the dirt, among the dead grasses, and peeking out from the fallen oak leaves. Strange bright sparks like ti...