I saw this cute kid's interview at Farm Dreams and had to play along. My victim was of course my amiable son Wyatt who is 4 years and 6 months in age. I guess I could really call this "Wyatt Week."
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Wyatt - "Don't say bad words." (Pretty accurate here! And bad words include:poop, fart, funk as in "funk in the trunk." There are times when he uses these words every other word like some men use the F word. This must stop!)
2.What makes your mom happy?
Wyatt - "Smiles."
3. What makes your mom sad?
Wyatt - "No hugs."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Wyatt - "Smiles."
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Wyatt - "Be a farmer." (Huh?)
6. How old is your mom?
Wyatt - "Five....I have no idea. TELL ME!!!" (For the record-38.)
7. How tall is your mom?
Wyatt - "REALLY tall." (5'11")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Wyatt - "Um, ummm, give the horses some water." (Where do they get these ideas??)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Wyatt - "Take a nap." (Not really....usually I have Ella!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Wyatt - "I don't know."
11. What is your mom really good at?
Wyatt - "Cooking dinner."
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Wyatt - "Making the horse pastures clean...The ones that are really big." (Translation: the pastures are 3/4 of an acre...in my defense, I can't possibly clean all the sh**around here!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Wyatt - "I don't know." (I currently am employed in child care at a house of insanity.)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Wyatt - "Veggies." (Nice...evidently I am giving a good example!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Wyatt - "Makes dinner, fixes toys."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wyatt - "Wendy." (From Bob the Builder.) I can take that.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Wyatt - "Play at the sand pile."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Wyatt - "Cause we're people."
19. How are you and your mom different?
Wyatt - "Cause my mom and dad are bigger and we are littler."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Wyatt - "Cause she gives me kisses and hugs and lugs and polymugs."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Wyatt - "Riding dirt bikes."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Wyatt - "Ann's for a hike." (I backpack Ella and take Wyatt on a march around my neighbors trail in the hills.)
The tree swallows are here already. They arrived January 30 much to my dismay. Swooping and calling and chirping their merry song over my ...
I ask you gentle reader, "How much would you pay for a lasagna?" because I have been faced with this daunting brain teaser over th...
We celebrated my son's birthday today and I just HAD to share the cupcakes I made. I love the pirate cupcake liners I found in the groce...
I see the glittering diamonds in the dirt, among the dead grasses, and peeking out from the fallen oak leaves. Strange bright sparks like ti...