Friday, February 6, 2009

Purse Tag

Juicy Alligator tagged me with what I shall call, "Let's see your purse!" I am sort of cheating since I posted this on my other blog, but please do not flog me. Get it flog-blog, blog-flog...ha ha right?

For the sake of fun and picture essays which are always easier, here you go:

Rule No. 1:

1) "Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids (Ha! Good try...). Show what you carried today or the last time you left the house."


This should tell you: pragmatic, boring, simple, unfashionable...shall I go on??

Then Rule No. 2 is post a picture of the contents inside your bag. The theory here is that you can learn a lot about someone from what is in the bag... oh, and you can steal mommy secrets...


Go ahead you voyeurs. Get your jollies here. This is VERY exciting. The junk inside consists of a little plaid wallet, leather checkbook, stamps, phone, sun glasses... All again practical items. I actually had cleaned out the receipts from the past two weeks about two days ago. And NO I did not cheat.

Finally, the real reason I own this purse: STRONG TODDLER TOTER. Ella can sit on the purse while I walk anywhere without breaking my back. Wide nylon shoulder strap distributes her weight very well and her butt can't ruin the purse itself!!!

I am passing this onto the following charming ladies who need to show us what they are carrying around as their "luggage," or "duffel bag," or "back pack." That is, only if they choose to take the challenge.

PJamama (I know I owe you still...Aggghhh!)
Pooba
Frogs in my Formula
Savy Suzi
So Not Mom-a-licious

6 comments:

Suzi said...

Thanks, like you all really want to see what is lurking around in my purse.

Michelle said...

What a fun tag. Seems like my purse is more the diaper bag and daddy's wallet these day. LOL! At least you can see inside your purse. Mine's so full I can't get it closed. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Frogs in my formula said...

LOL. How could you post this without a rating?? This is tawdry stuff!! Juicy Alligator tagged me but thanks for the double tag. I keep meaning to do this but I didn't want anyone to see my functional brown bag. But now I feel a little better! ahahaha

Anonymous said...

toddler toter purse! Great idea!

Nicole said...

Still lovin' that toddler totter idea! :) Hope all is well on the farm! Take care! (Have fun spendin' your $$ from your hubs...)

Anonymous said...

You got it! Although, I will have to take the pics tomorrow since the rest of the hosue is sleeping. What else is new right? I can't believe that is all you carry in your purse!

The Day the Swallows Came Home

The tree swallows are here already.  They arrived January 30 much to my dismay.  Swooping and calling and chirping their merry song over my ...